Position Title: Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Director
Seed Planter is an impact entrepreneurship institute and accelerator for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs to solve the most pressing social and environmental problems in Vietnam.
As the very first full-time employee of Seed Planter, this person will play a critical role in shaping our impact entrepreneurship development programs quality, accelerating our growth in business scale & impact by increasing program frequency & expansion to different locations and also building & providing tailor-made support for Vietnam Impact Entrepreneurs community* to increase number of impact enterprises in our portfolio. While the main focus of this person will be insightfully marketing Seeding Camp**, our signature product, and thematic workshops for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs throughout multiple channels & partnership, there is no limitation for his or her contribution to long-term strategy by taking initiatives & leading the wave.
Experiencing this position promises a rewarding learning journey for whoever is willing to embrace the challenges in building the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Vietnam in general & setting a stronger launchpad for the rise of impact enterprises/ social businesses in particular.
(**) Seeding Camp, a three-day impact start-up training course, is designed to equip 30-35 young entrepreneurs with the skills and processes to build and test their business. Seeding Camp helps to turn the idea into a rapid prototype, test the feasibility, build a business model, and pitch the business idea confidently to find a co-founder, potential client and angel investors.
(*) Vietnam Impact Entrepreneurs Community has been initiated by Seed Planter since 2018, with an objective to provide the support system for impact enterprise owners to expand their networks, get the consultation from subject matter experts (Marketing, HR, Finance, …) & mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs.
- Design and implement a strategic plan that reflects our values and further our mission to expand our customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Research and analyse market trends, customer profile, pricing, other products/ services, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Work with marketing member to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels
- Oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Develop a detailed project plan, set KPIs, monitor, track progress, and make sure the project meets the KPIs
- Oversee the execution and delivery of the programs
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Measure project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of targets
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation & Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Engage impact entrepreneurs in Seed Planter’s community and act as a concierge for their needs. Keep track of their progress and build an alumni community.
- Organize and execute activities and events to build and expand our Vietnam Impact Entrepreneur community, promote engagement between various stakeholders (impact entrepreneurs, mentors, experts, trainers…), and create connection opportunities for our community.
- Develop, in coordination with the Vice-Director, all aspects of the mentorship program. Ensure that Seed Planter deliver top-tier mentorship and expertise for our impact startups.
Are you the right fit?
- You are a marketing expert: You have experience in digital marketing tools, managing Facebook Fanpage, running Facebook Ads, using Google analytic, sending marketing emails through marketing automation platforms like MailChimp.
- You love writing compelling content on social media: You have experience in developing content for digital communications channels, including websites, intranets, email campaigns, and social media.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you are willing to tackle projects without daily guidance or structure.
- You are an excellent communicator: You have experience managing/coordinating multiple stakeholders to achieve common goals. You can communicate well in English, English Proficiency minimum of 6.5 IELTS equivalent.
- You are passionate about empowering entrepreneurs and are familiar with entrepreneurship concepts & ecosystem building activities.
- You share values with Seed Planter: Impact-driven, Continuous learning and adaptation, Shared ownership, Empowerment, Action-oriented. You see this role as an opportunity to exercise your passion and align your values and purpose with the values and purpose of an organization attempting to put a dent in the world’s most pressing problems. You believe in the power of creating environments where people can belong and thrive.
Time Commitment: Full time 40 – 48 hours per week – flexible
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
Compensation & Benefits: To be discussed during the interview.
Send your CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.