Position Title: Partnership Coordinator – Impact Enterprise Summit
Reporting to: Partnership Manager
Organization & Project Overview
About Seed Planter
Seed Planter is an impact-driven organization with a mission to nurture & develop entrepreneurial capability for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs to create lasting social & environmental changes through sustainable startup & business models, which balance purpose & profit. In 2019, Seed Planter received the Blue Swallow award for its effort in supporting social business initiative for sustainable development in Vietnam.
More details could be found here
About Impact Enterprise Summit
Impact enterprises in Vietnam are at very initial stages, in which they face various challenges in terms of human capital, financial capacity & consultation. In Impact Enterprise Summit 2020 (IES 2020), the abundant resources that will be tap on to foster further the development of impact enterprises. As a response towards the above context, IES 2020 will be held for 350+ participants, 35+ impact enterprises & partners.
More details could be found here
As a part of Partnership team for Impact Enterprise Summit, you will play a critical role in engaging different stakeholders from multiple sectors & inviting them to join Seed Planter in our mission to promote social entrepreneurship to wider community & support impact entrepreneurs. These stakeholders include, but not limited to: corporates, SMEs, startup community builders, VCs, NGOs, NPOs, … To be able to do this, you will need to:
- Leverage personal & professional networks to reach out to the above stakeholders, introduce Seed Planter & Summit, inspire them with our mission & invite them to support.
- Facilitate required partnership procedures to ensure the timely & high-quality delivery of partnership agreements regarding stakeholders’ involvement.
- Follow up with partners to maintain a long-term relationship after the event for future collaboration opportunities.
- Manage MoU creation & signing, ensure on-time payment/ support delivery from partners
- Keep track Marketing & Operation team in delivery partners’ benefits on our digital channels & at the event.
- Ensure partners’ representatives participating in the events have clear pre-event communication, joining guidelines, a warm welcome & fulfilling experience at the event.
- Follow up with partners to evaluate their satisfaction, send out appreciation letter & consolidate their contact points for future use
Are you the right fit? – Requirements:
- Sharing values with Seed Planter: Impact-driven, Continuous learning and adaptation, Shared ownership, Empowerment, Action-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and deadline pressures
- Responsive, details-oriented, customer-centric mindset
- English Proficiency minimum 6.5 IELTS equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Familiar with entrepreneurship concepts, social work, ecosystem building activities
Time Commitment: Part-time 7-10 hours per week
Location: Ho Chi Minh city
🔥APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/SPSpring2020