Along with her role of optimizing operation at Hoan My Medical Corporation – Vietnam’s largest private healthcare network, Sabrina Ha Trinh has dedicated herself to drive change in youth and entrepreneurship development towards the achievement of Sustainable Development Goals. She started off her journey of actively making change from leading a three-month summer initiative, which physically provided reproductive health education for 1000 high school students in 2012. After that, she engaged in tech & startup community as event lead of Tech in Asia Vietnam from 2013. She then served as AIESEC in Vietnam’s head of partnerships and special events, which enables her various opportunities to joint hands with stakeholders across sectors towards movement of youth & sustainability, gender equality, violence against children. With 6 years of experiences in partnership and project management, she is now holding the leading role in Business Development at Seed Planter.
- The Road to Becoming an Echoing Green Fellow
- SEEDING CAMP 1: Lan tỏa kiến thức nền tảng
- Mang Đào Tạo Khởi Nghiệp Số 01 Thế Giới Về Việt Nam
- CafeBiz: ‘Tài sản lớn nhất của bạn là sự mơ mộng, cứ phớt lờ đi khi người khác nói với bạn ý tưởng đó không thực tế’
- DNSG: Thế nào là một doanh nghiệp tạo tác động xã hội?